Special thanks to our ONA22 sponsors.
- Join us for two receptions on Wednesday night: Collaborative Happy Hour (pool deck, Westin), sponsored by Reynolds Journalism Institute, and the Welcome to LA: Magic of Media Reception (offsite, ONA22 registration not required), sponsored by Los Angeles Times and ASU’s Cronkite School.
- After sessions close on Day 2, all registered attendees should make their way to the ONA22 Welcome Reception, hosted by Knight Foundation (Thursday, pool deck, Westin) for food, drinks (including the ONA22 signature mocktail!) and music as the sun sets over downtown LA.
- There are two Friday night receptions open to all: Leadership Cocktail Hour, powered by Viafoura, (Echo Park, 2nd floor, Westin) and ONA22 Diversity Celebration, supported by Think.Public.Media. & Southern California Public Radio (pool deck, Westin). Some drink tickets (for non-alcoholic and spirited drinks) are still available for both events: Leadership Cocktail and Diversity Celebration.
- Close things out on Saturday night with the Online Journalism Awards Reception, an hour-long cocktail and non-alcoholic drinks reception for all OJA ticket holders sponsored by Letterhead, before moving into the Online Journalism Awards Banquet + Ceremony, sponsored by Andscape. Don’t forget to get your photo by the step+repeat or with your favorite finalists. Tickets are required, but if you didn’t purchase one when you registered, you can add one today.
- Daily coffee + tea breaks, sponsored by Alley. Times vary, Wednesday-Friday. California Foyer, 2nd floor
- Canva consultations and TimTams. Wednesday-Friday. California Foyer, 2nd floor
- Social News Desk’s ONA22 Lounge. Wednesday-Friday. Sunset Foyer, steps from the California Foyer, 2nd floor
- Taboola’s Refresh Lounge. Thursday-Friday. Hollywood Ballroom Foyer, 3rd floor
Thursday: 11-11:30am & 2-2:30pm: Stop by for cooling infused waters!Friday: 11-11:30am & 2-2:30pm: Stop by for cooling infused waters!
Friday: 4pm- 5:30pm: Come by for cocktails and fun!
- Muck Rack’s Headshot Lounge. Get an updated headshot for all of your social platforms! Thursday-Friday. Hollywood Ballroom Foyer, 3rd floor
- Chartbeat’s ONA22 Lounge. Thursday-Friday. Hollywood Ballroom Foyer, 3rd floor
Special events + activities: What would a trip to LA be without some time to clear your headspace? Join us for all-ability-level chair yoga on Friday morning, sponsored by Dotdash Meredith Corporation, and learn exercise and meditation techniques that you can bring back to your newsroom or home office.
Check in at the Midway Help station on the 3rd floor, in the Hollywood Ballroom foyer to pick up your map, then make your way through the course to visit 5 exhibitors and sponsors in the Jogging Track and 5 in the Hollywood Ballroom, as well as our six sponsor lounges on the 2nd and 3rd floors — including the Refreshment and Hydration Lounge, hosted by Taboola, and Coffee Lounge, hosted by Alley — to complete your trek. Cross the finish line back at the Help Desk on the third floor anytime before 4 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 23 to pick-up your limited-edition ONA headband, thanks to PRConnect!
Later in the day, sneak away to the Puppy Love Party, supported by the Democracy Fund. That’s right, puppies at ONA! Come to the pool deck for some fresh air and enjoy the endorphin rush.
The Knight Foundation is also offering breakfast to anyone who would like to drop by their lounge in the Mt. Washington room on the second floor, Thursday-Saturday from 8-9 a.m., and a coffee break from 2-2:45 on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.