Updated April 13, 2022
What to expect from ONA22:
- Most presentations will be given in English.
- We require participants to adhere to our Code of Conduct. To report a problem, you can email email@example.com. For transparency, this email forwards to:
- Chief Knowledge Officer Trevor Knoblich; and
- Director of Programs Meghan Murphy
- Privacy is important for many members of our community. We ask anyone taking screenshots or photographs to be mindful of others and ask permission whenever possible.
- Audio recordings and transcripts will be provided for the vast majority of educational sessions. We record most sessions, with exceptions being interactive table discussions and in cases when participants request the conversation to be off-record.
- Session pages marked with a screen icon will have a button to open a new tab with raw (unedited) transcripts, for both live and pre-recorded events. These are created by software which uses artificial intelligence to convert speech-to-text.
- We are also taking steps to clean up any errors produced by automated transcripts and closed captioning, with the goal of having accurate versions within a few business days after each session ends. We will post them as we complete them, in chronological order. Please note closed captioning may not have sound effects spelled out.
On site at the Westin Bonaventure
- All floors at our host hotel are served by elevators. Please note it’s an older property, and elevators are sometimes far from session rooms, so allow extra time to arrive if you are using the elevators.
- Also because it is an older property, lighting is not as bright in some hallways such as those accessing the elevators.
- All official ONA events are held on property, including our opening night reception, which will be on the pool deck. Please note partner organizations may host off-site events at venues of varying proximities to the host hotel.
- For details about hotel amenities and rooms, please visit the Westin Bonaventure website or call 213.624.1000 to speak to their team.